ObjectiveSenior-level, full life-cycle development and direction within a leadership role, with the opportunity for promotion.
Skills & Expertise
- Management: JIRA, Basecamp, Trello, Balsamiq, agile, waterfall, gaant, Google analytics
- Creative: Adobe suite, digital & traditional illustration, copywriting, editing, creative direction
- February 2010 - October 2018: Sr Web Development Producer, Trion Worlds Inc.
- Promotional landing pages for releases and expansions. Focus on initial engagement. Developed primarily on a WAMP stack.
- Multi-site: All brands living under one roof. Focus on customer retention. Highly customized WordPress installation running on a WAMP stack.
- Design & development of html email templates within ExactTarget and Marketo.
- Customer service portal development within RightNow and Zendesk.
- Forum design & development within vBulletin.
- Four years as manager of the WebDev group.
- 1998 - 2010: Short-term & Contract, Various entities
- Syndicate Publishing/Platinum Studios: Design & maintain websites, illustrate comic books, convention booking & materials. Comic book industry.
- Avid/Pinnacle: Maintain customer-facing websites, design promo pages and tradeshow materials. “Prosumer” video industry.
- Quiet Solution/Serious Materials: Design and develop websites, design marketing materials. Green construction industry.
- Fat Spaniel: Develop kiosk user interfaces. Renewable energy industry.
- HotDispatch: Design & maintain targeted websites. Careers industry.
- Riffage: Maintain primary and promotional websites. Music industry.
All of this is also viewable on the About page.